Every crime is on the map.
This is how to use the map:
- Tap on the map marker that interests you to read more about the crime.
- If you’re on your phone, you can pinch the map to zoom in and out. On a web browser, just hover your mouse over the map and scroll to accomplish the same.
- On the top left there’s an arrow that expands a menu. This reveals the ‘layers’ of the map, which are grouped by categories of crime. You can select or deselect the categories to add or remove them from the map.
- You can also select specific crimes from that same menu, which will bring you to the crime marker on the map.
- The icons used as markers are self-explanatory.